Drew H. Reynolds joined the firm in September of 2008 after graduating from the University of Tennessee College of Law. His practice centers primarily in the areas of civil litigation and medical malpractice defense.
- Tennessee, 2008
- U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Eastern District of Tennessee, 2009
- University of Virginia, B.A. in English Language and Literature, 2005
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2008
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association