Mr. Tallant is now retired from the practice of law. For assistance with estate planning or estate administration matters, please contact Terry Cavett . For assistance with all other legal matters, please contact Lane Avery. For general inquiries, please contact our firm administrator, Mary Snellgrove (email@example.com).
Chuck Tallant’s practice involves the representation of closely-held businesses, (including formation and mergers and acquisitions), wills and trusts, estate planning and administration, real estate law, tax planning and tax controversies.
- Tennessee, 1975
- U.S. Tax Court, 1977
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, B.A., Cum Laude, 1972
- University of Cincinnati, J.D., 1975
- University of Florida, LL.M in Taxation, 1976
- Certified Public Accountant, Tennessee, 1981 (Inactive)
- Adjunct Instructor, Taxation, University of Tennessee College of Law, 1982
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Chattanooga Tax Practitioners
- Estate Planning Council of Chattanooga
- Tax, Trust & Estate